Friday, September 2, 2016

Austin Pelosi's blog

1.) I work with a pc at home, so I'm not very good with mac computers
2.) I have experience with both Photoshop and illustrator, but mostly photoshop. I took photoshop classes at an art school a few years ago and I took computer graphics my senior year of high school
3.) I have a pc at home that has both Photoshop and Illustrator.
4.) My major is undeclared
5.) I hope to learn a few new thing in photoshop and relearning how to use adobe illustrator
6.) Dali
7.) A short list of some of my favorite musicians/bands- David Bowie, The Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, The Rolling Stones, Metallica, Lamb of God, Tool, Queen, Johnny Cash and Crosby Stills and Nash.
8.) I was on tv twice. Once on the History Channel and the other on Nickelodeon.
9.) Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the star ship, Enterprise. There is a 5th dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is an area which we call "The Star Trek Zone".  

No comments:

Post a Comment